As a provider of Aged Care Services, we are ensuring we provide the best and safest services to our Vulnerable Senior in the Community.
The following links are provided in the interest of acquiring accurate information in South Australia
- Commonwealth Dept of Health
- CDNA National guidelines for public health units.
- South Australian Health Department
- Multicultural Aged Care
- Health Direct
The Federation continues to provide as many services as we can to our Clients within the current environment affected by the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus.
We are constantly monitoring the situation in Adelaide and are adjusting our service deliver accordingly as well as talking to our Clients and their Carers.
We encourage all to be informed and to help stop the spread of the virus by observing the instructions put out by Government, namely:
- Wash your hands and make sure those around you do the same
- Practice respiratory etiquette and make sure those around you do the same
- Practice social distancing and make sure those around you do the same
Remember, if we all do the right thing, we can beat this Coronavirus together.
If you have any questions call the Federation on 08 82321464